IEEE requires that an author of every published paper signs a copyright agreement. Corresponding authors of accepted papers will receive e-mails from EasyChair with instructions how to submit the copyright agreements.
To sign the agreement via EasyChair, you should:
- Log in to EasyChair;
- Click on “Alerts” in the main menu;
- Click on “IEEE copyright agreement for paper title“.
If there is no such link under your Alerts menu tab, then one of the authors already signed the agreement on behalf of all authors. If you are a corresponding author of an accepted paper and you have not received any e-mail by October 15, 2023, please contact us.
Instructions for the submission of the camera-ready papers
Replace the copyright notice:
XXX-X-XXXX-XXXX-X/XX/$XX.00 ©20XX IEEE
at the bottom left corner in the footer of the first page of your source document.
The copyright notice should remain formatted as in the template. Please, do not make it bold.
The choice of the new copyright notice should correspond to what you filled in the copyright transfer form:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
979-8-3503-1324-6/23/$31.00 ©2023 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
979-8-3503-1324-6/23/$31.00 ©2023 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is:
979-8-3503-1324-6/23/$31.00 ©2023 IEEE
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating and using your PDF eXpress Account
Deadline: October 19, 2023
First-time users should do the following:
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site
1. Select Create account
2. Enter the following:
59280X for the Conference ID
your email address
3. Continue to enter information as prompted
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent
verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same
password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
4. Create your PDF eXpress compliant files.
Detailed instructions are available here.
- The PDF eXpress system accepts paper source files or PDF files. If you choose to upload PDF files, please make sure that all fonts have been embedded into the PDF document. The absence of embedded fonts in the PDF file is a frequent source of errors.
- In case of errors, the downloaded reports may happen to be ZIP-archives containing the actual report in PDF format. Please, consider this, if you get an error when you try to open a report-file.
- At the end of the PDF eXpress procedure, please inspect the generated PDF file and check that it is OK. After the inspection of the PDF file in PDF eXpress, please approve the PDF eXpress compliant file by using the second button/icon named “Approve” in the last column named “Action” of the table containing your paper in the PDF eXpress system.
- Please make sure that you have logged in using our conference id: 59280X.
5. Update Your files in EasyChair. Please:
- Upload the source files (Word documents, LaTex files, Figures and other) as a zip-archive in EasyChair;
- Replace the PDF file in EasyChair with the PDF file generated by PDF eXpress.
- Use your new EasyChair role named “proceedings author (IEEE Proceedings)” for BdKCSE’2023 to submit the PDF file generated by PDF eXpress as your paper for the IEEE proceedings. The page limit is 8 pages and is strict.
Please, keep in mind that each accepted paper must be presented either on-line or in person at the conference to be published in the conference proceedings. If a paper is not presented at the conference, it will not be included in the conference proceedings.
Please, prepare the presentation of your paper in advance. When it is ready, please:
- Upload the presentation slides (a PowerPoint, PDF or Zip file) in EasyChair;
- Record and upload a video of the presentation in mp4 format (around 15 min. long) and upload it at the conference website (as an mp4 or Zip file), section Videos.